ENVIRO TECH offers a standard range of 3 Carlcarb carbon grades aimed primarily at pharmaceutical and fine chemical
- Other bespoke carbon grades are available, subject to volume. All grades are low pyrogen content, are high carbon content (60%) and standard weight (1300 gsm).
- Widely used in pharmaceuticals for endotoxin reduction and discoloration.
- Discoloration of vitamins. and proteins.
- Excellent color adsorption plus broad adsorption range
- Usage: Non-Woven Fabric
- Material: Microfiber
- Feature: Anti-Pilling, Abrasion-Resistant, Anti-Distortion, Anti-Static
- Fiber Type: Staple