Backed by an advanced and sound infrastructural facility, we are able to provide our clients with a comprehensive assortment of Forward Curved Blower. These Blowers are manufactured using high quality raw material with the international quality parameters. Further, our entire range is tested on well-defined parameters to ensure its flawlessness at clients’ premises. In addition to this, we offer these products to our clients at market leading prices.
- Long functional life
- Anti Corrosive
- It can handle large volumes of air with at low pressure.
- It operates at low speeds
- Forward Curved Blowers provide smooth, quiet operation for low pressure, high volume applications.
Types of Forward Curved Blowers:
- Single Inlet Single Width (SISW)
- Double Inlet Double Width (DIDW)
- It has extensive use in Heating, Ventilation & Air-Conditioning systems.
- FAFC-SF 450 to FAFC-SF 1000
- Capacity ranges from 2900 CFM to 39000 CFM
- Total Pressure Ranges upto 150 mm wg
- Casing is constructed in GI Sheets to increase the life against rusting. Sides of fans are pittusburg locked with pittsburg lock formers.
- Impellers have forward curved blades which are manufactured with extensive pression to enhance the performance in terms of efficiency & noise levels
- Impellers are dynamically balanced as per standards.
- To provide the rigidity & stability to fan side frames are manufactured from Alngle Section with welding. Surface is finished with either of enamel paint, epoxy paint or powder coating.
- Shafts are manufactured from EN-8 carbon steel which is machined & grinded to allowable tollerences. Keyways are cut as per standards
- After assembly shafts are coated with Laquer or varnish.
- Bearing used in Fan Air Fans are deep groove or spherical roller type of international standard which have eccentric locking collars
- These bearing are self-aligned and pre- lubricated and are maintenance free
- Inlet cones are made up of FRP
- Forward Curved Blowers / Didw Fans
- Minimum Order Quantity: 12 Number