- that is renowned for its sturdy spider type frame construction to withstand adverse weather conditions. This range is manufactured under the adherence of set industry standards and quality norms. Our quality analysts test the entire range using advanced technologies so as to ensure its high standards. Clients can avail this range in different sizes and as per their specifications at market leading prices.
- High performance
- Long service life
Working Principle of:
- The lighter air gets accumulated in the turbine of the Wind Ventilator. As the hot air tries to escape from the turbine, it exerts a backwards thrust on the vanes and sets them in a rotational movement.
- When the ventilator blades rotate the turbine it gives rise to the centrifugal force and creates a vacuum inside the turbine .The partial vacuum is replaced by strong upward forceful movement of the wind.
- As the hot air is thrown out, fresh air starts entering through windows and door openings.
- This works for a perfect exhaust by wind driven ventilator thrown out, fresh air starts entering through windows and door openings.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Usage: for Experiment, for Air Conditioner, for Manufacture, for Refrigerate
- Flow Direction: Axial Flow
- Pressure: Low Pressure