Insulated Duct is constructed with a spring steel wire helix encapsulated in a 2 ply, air tight black inner core. Thermal efficiency is provided by fiberglass insulation encompasses the core. The outer jacket is made of tough metalized polyester film laminate, which acts as vapor barrier surface as well Standard.
- Length: 25ft.
- Range: 4” to 20”
- Max. Permissible velocity: 5000 fpm
- Max Recommended Working Pressure: 8” w. g.
- Temperature Range: 32°-200° F
- Insulation Thickness: 25 mm
- Insulation Density: 16 kg/ m³
- Insulation R- Value: 4.2 ( ºF – Ft² – hr/Btu)
- Packing: 1 pc (25 ft) per carton.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 12 Number
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)