We offer magnehelic differential pressure gauges which run on air and non-combustible compatible gases and are offered with the option of natural gas. In addition to this, these housing are fabricated by using die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover. These have exterior finish with grey color to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test.
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale (±3% on – 0, -100 Pa, -125 Pa, 10MM and ±4% on – 00, -60 Pa, -6MM ranges), throughout range at 70°F (21.1°C).
- Pressure Limits: -20 Hg. to 15 psig.† (-0.677 bar to 1.034 bar); MP option:
- HP option: 35 psig (2.41 bar), 80 psig (5.52 bar).
- Over pressure: Relief plug opens at approximately 25 psig (1.72 bar), standard gauges only.
- Temperature Limits: 20 to 140°F.* (-6.67 to 60°C).
- Size: 4 (101.6 mm) Diameter dial face.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position, Consult factory for
- Process Connections: 1/8 female NPT duplicate high and low pressure taps one pair side and one pair back.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (510 g), MP & HP 2 lb 2 oz (963 g).
- Other position orientations.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)